Chiropractors: Fundamental Beliefs and Goals
Chiropractors focus on the intimate relationship between the nervous system and spine, and hold true the following beliefs:
- Biomechanical and structural derangement of the spine can affect the nervous system
- For many conditions, chiropractic treatment can restore the structural integrity of the spine, reduce pressure on the sensitive neurological tissue, and consequently improve the health of the individual.
Who needs Chiropractic care?
Look to chiropractic if you experience:
- Spinal or back pain
- Muscle stiffness
- Asthma and some lung/breathing and digestive problems
- Nervous system problems after sport injuries, motor vehicle accident
- Limited range of motion in the back, shoulder and neck
- Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI)
- A desire for a non-invasive treatment alternative to surgery and medicine
- Joint problems, such as arthritis, spondylitis or rheumatics